Copeland Compressors - semi-hermetic and scroll
In strategic partnership with Emerson Climate Technologies, Sena offers semi-hermetic and scroll Copeland™ compressors.
Semi-hermetic compressors are offered in versions from 0.5 HP to 70 HP with various cooling capacities.
Family of semi-hermetic compressors is very diverse and offers plenty of possibilities of combining different cooling requirements:
- K-and L-series compressors of 0.5 HP to 5 HP use "Reed Valve" technology and they are available in different versions for the purpose of cooling and air conditioning.
- Standard S-Series is long presented in the market and offers the 2S, 3S, 4S, 6S and 8S models. We offer models of power from 5 HP to 70 HP. Also, this series of compressors uses "Reed valve" technology and offer cost and reliability, which is in addition to high quality, the main feature Copeland compressors.
- Stream™ is a brand new series of compressors from Emerson Climate Technologies. The range is made of 4 and 6 cylinder compressors. All Stream compressor come with CoreSensetm technology with an advanced protection and diagnostics features. This series of compressors provides the best in class performance, significantly reducing cost of operation and environmental impact.
- Discus™ series is offered in 2D, 3D, 4D, 6D and 8D models, from 4 HP to 60 HP. Permanent improvement of these products resulted in the design of a new type of valve plate which is this type of compressor made very energy efficient.
- Special offer are 2-stage compressors - from 5 HP to 25 HP for a very low operating temperature, "booster" and tandem compressors.
Copeland Scroll™ compressors have a large variety in implementation in the refrigeration industry. They are the result of permanent scientific research since 1979. They are used in the classical industrial Refrigeration and Air-conditioning also.
Family of Copeland Scroll compressors for refrigeration is offered in the following variants:
- ZB and ZS models are used for medium-temperature cooling,
- ZBD model is used for medium-temperature cooling, where system requires continuous digital regulation of capacity,
- ZF model with liquid injection and ZF-KVE with steam injection are used for low temperature cooling,
- ZFD model is used for low temperature where system requires continuous digital regulation of capacity,
- ZO model is used for low temperature and use CO2 gas,
- ZH model is used for heat pumps.
Copeland Scroll compressors for air conditioning exists in the following variants:
- ZP standard ZPD digital scroll - use the cooling fluid type R410A
- ZR and ZRD standard digital scroll - use the cooling fluid type R407C, R134a and R22.